Wednesday 10 April 2013

Researching Into Different Indie/Ska Album Covers

To get a better understanding of what my digipak should look like I conducted some research into different album covers from both the Indie and Ska genre. Below are album covers which I had found, although I do not know the band/artist of the covers, it has helped me to figure out what the audience would expect to see from a digipak from this genre.






Seeing these front covers have given me an idea on what I want to produce. Especially the fourth image, if I could obtain a copied image of my cast members family (himself, brother and parents) I could scribble on the fathers face to reinforce the title track "Our House is Dadless." I personally believe that would work well, and would be conventionally linked to the track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment