Wednesday 17 April 2013

Creating the Track List Image

As the video was filmed in Sapperton Close I wanted to include an image of the street sign. Even though the street sign is seen in the music video, I wanted to have a clearer image of it therefore I took a picture of it like I did with the images of my cast member. Below is the image once enhanced in iPhoto.


This image is yet to be resized, however I have still started to work on this image. As there's huge blank space of brick wall I came to the conclusion to use this as my back cover where the track listing would be. I have used the online photo editing software PicMonkey - link as I am then able to use the different tools and use the same fonts as I had previously. Below are the edited images I have created. 


The font used in this image is "Special Elite." 


The font used in this image is "Tall Dark and Handsome" 


The font used in this image is "Amatic Small Caps."

As stated in the front cover post - here. The "Amatic Small Caps" font comes across as too girly for the song; I'm not too keen on the "Special Elite" font as it gives off a vibe of club/dance music, therefore I am opting to use "Tall Dark and Handsome" which also works in comparison the website. As I've decided on which font to use, I have edit some the track list once more so it has the album track list. I am yet undecided as to whether I will create the digipak for the single or album or both. Below are the two edits which I composed. 


The listing was too spaced therefore instead of using one text box for everything I decided to break the text box apart, like I had done for the previous track listing images above. The outcome is below. 


If I decide to create the album digipak this is the image I will use for the track listing.



No comments:

Post a Comment