Thursday 18 April 2013

Completing the Digipak

I had originally decided to do a 4 Panel Digipak however after some thought I changed my mind and decided on the 6 Panel Digipak. I use a CD template from Disc Wizards - link, opened up the template in Adobe Photoshop then inserted my images into the places I wanted them to go. After resizing and rotating set images, I had finally finished my digipak. In the images below the digipak itself looks faded but that is due to low ink and printing on paper not card. If I had printed on card and had full ink levels, I believe the quality of the digipak would differ.

Front Cover 

Inside 

Back 

The sides of the digipak are white as I was unsure what to put there, however if I were to do this again I would put the album title along the sides. 




No comments:

Post a Comment